Although a Yoni Massage can be (and should be) sensually pleasurable, it’s primarily intended to work as a genital and sexual healing massage treatment modality by releasing emotional, physical, and traumatic blockages, and enabling women to re-experience their complete sensual, creative, and spiritual womanhood.
In fact, Yoni Massage is a type of Sexual Dearmoring bodywork modality originally designed with a therapeutic aim.
Below we’ve summarized the healing benefits of a Yoni Massage treatment.
The various Health Benefits of Yoni Massage:
- Awakens the clitoris, G-spot, A-spot (and other Yoni Spots), the vagina, and cervix, enabling more sensitivity and pleasure;
- Opens up the opportunity to experience different kinds of orgasms;
- Increases body awareness and supports the body to become more erogenous, sensitive, and orgasmic;
- Increases blood circulation to the genitals, inducing more intense feelings and better genital health;
- Promotes fertility;
- Improves lubrication and more intense orgasms;
- Helps to control orgasms;
- Helps to better relax the body and surrender to pleasurable feelings;
- Increases libido and sexual pleasure;
- Increases self-awareness, self-trust, and self-respect;
- Stimulates mental health, healthy relationships, personal development, and spiritual practice;
- Removes feelings of guilt and shame;
- Helps to control and relax abdominal muscles, pelvic muscles, the vaginal walls, cervix and uterus;
- Releases general anxieties, trauma, emotional blockages, stress and tensions (both physical and emotional);
- Alleviates or cures vaginal pains and pain during intercourse;
- Alleviates menstrual cramps and regulates periods;
- Improves bowel movement, digestion, and decreases constipation.
If you want to know more details about Yoni Massage — sometimes also called Yoni Vaginal Massage — you may read our post Tantric Yoni Massage | Aims, Techniques, and Health Benefits.