SEA Bodywork (Structural Energy Awakening) in Chiang Mai, founded in 2009 by Mike Tan, combines an Oriental approach of therapeutic energy bodywork and a Western Approach of Body Assessment, Treatment, and Rebalancing.
Mike, a native from the USA, is a specialist in Sen Line theory and practice, having studied for several years with Ajarn Poo who taught the Khmer (Angkor) energy lines to heal problems in the body.
In his trainings, Mike draws from all he has learned about the body in terms of structural alignment and energy flow and blockages. He has been influenced by Classical Western Massage approaches, Asokananda’s Sunshine Network Lineage, Ajarn Poo, Wi Manuel, and Osteo Thai, among other teachers and lineages.
Additionally, Mike offers special workshops at the Sunshine Massage School and so-called weekly Body Rolling and Myofascial Release classes at his place.
- Structural Energy Lines (5 days, 30 hours)
- SEA Foundations (5 days, 30 hours)
- SEA Intermediate (5 days, 30 hours)
- Body Assessment, Treatment & Rebalancing (5 days, 30 hours)
- Body Rolling and Myofascial Release (90-min weekly classes)