The Ruenmai Spa Thai Massage Training Center is one of the best known Thai Massage schools in Pattaya, Chonburi.
The center focuses on teaching both Thai Healing Arts and Western style massage, bodywork & Spa modalities. The lead trainers are Ms. Kitravee Akarakamontitichote (Teacher Fon) and Ms. Aphimada Withitkapat (Teacher Muay), both highly qualified Thai and Western bodywork practitioners and instructors.
Thai Healing Arts
* Basic Thai Traditional Massage, includes Reusi Datton/Thai Yoga and Herbal Compress Massage (6 days)
* Therapeutic Thai Massage course (10 Days)
* Foot Massage for Health (4 Days)
* Mother care course/ Thai Postpartum Treatments/ Yu Fai (5 Days)
* Thai Oil Massage Course (5 Days)
Western Style Spa Training
* Oil Massage : Aroma Swedish and Spa, including Body Scrubs (6 Days)
* Body Hot Stone Massage Course 60 Hours (5 Days)
* Sports Massage (5 Days)
* Facial Care and Treatment (5 days)
A nice gesture from the school is that you get a free trial of 1 day before you decide to take a course. Moreover, you can always come back and repeat the course you’ve taken for free.
The school is accredited by the Thai Ministry of Education and Thai Ministry of Health.
Thai Massage schools and courses in Pattaya Thailand
Pattaya, part of the Chonburi province, is a beach resort city in Thailand about 100 kilometers south-east of Bangkok. Pattaya City is the center of the Pattaya Chonburi Metropolitan Area and has ... [Read More]
Yoga Schools, Studios, and Classes in Pattaya | Chonburi
Pattaya City (Chonburi province) in Thailand probably doesn't first come to mind as a place of doing Yoga. There's some obvious logic to this, because compared to Chiang Mai, Koh Phangan, ... [Read More]
Best Thai Massage Spas and Treatments on Khao San Road | Bangkok
The Khao San Road (aka Khaosan or Kao San) is a world-famous backpacker area in Bangkok in the Bang Lamphu district. It offers cheap guesthouses (but of late certainly expensive up-trend accommodati... [Read More]