There are quite some traditional genital massage and other genital treatments to be found in Thailand, but—apart from ovarian massage techniques applied in Karsai Nei Tsang and Chi Nei Tsang—a specific traditional Thai Ovary Massage treatment is rare to be found.
In fact, I could trace only one provider offering this particular kind of treatment (not being part of Chi Nei Tsang or Karsai), that is, Nana Healthy Care in Bangkok.
So, what’s this massage treatment about? Well, this Thai version of ovarian maintenance is done with coconut oil applied to the female lower abdomen, and then massaged by special techniques to stimulate coconut oil penetration through the skin.
The oil subsequently infiltrates into the body, activates the pituitary gland, and causes the ovaries to secrete estrogen and progesterone hormones.
This Ovary Massage method is thought to be beneficial for skin care, tranquility, endocrine system regulation, curing dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps), eliminating chloasma (melasma), and even delaying the menopause.
Other Supposed Benefits of Ovary Massage
- Helps to re-position a tilted uterus;
- Promotes hormonal balance;
- Increases chances of becoming pregnant promoting fertility;
- Helps to reduce stress & stress hormones;
- Increases (fresh) blood circulation to the ovaries, uterus & cervix;
- Improves endocrine system communication;
- Encourages the liver to get rid of excess hormones;
- Promotes hormonal balance by strengthening the hormonal feedback loop;
- Helps the body to get rid of old stagnant blood and blood clots;
- Stimulates egg production;
- Relieves ovulation pain;
- May cure twisted fallopian tubes or irregular ovulation.
Tagged: Asian Genital Treatments, Chi Nei Tsang, Genital Massage, Genital Treatments, Infertility, Karsai Nei Tsang, Thai Medicine, Thai Midwifery, Topic Genital Massage and Treatments, Topic Thai Massage Treatments, Topic Thai Traditional Midwifery, Traditional Thai Postpartum Care, Yoni Massage, Yoni Treatments