Thai Massage Sacred BodyworkFEATURED ITEMS
Thai Traditional Medicine Assistant Training Courses in Thailand
10 Tips for Choosing the Best Thai Massage School in Thailand
10 Short Thai Massage Courses in Chiang Mai
Ananda Apfelbaum is the founder of Thai Massage Sacred Bodywork and offers training in traditional Thai Massage. She is the author of a well-known book on Thai Massage, called “Thai Massage, Sacred Bodywork.” She is certified as a Thai massage therapist from the Buntautuk Traditional Hospital in Chiangmai (aka the Old Medicine Hospital). In Thailand, she also trained with Ashokananda (Sunshine Network), Chaiyuth Priyasith, Chongkol Settakorn, and Ajahn Pichest Boonthumme.Websites
USA (United States)
New York (State), New York City
> Training Modalities
- Practitioner Training Programs
- Thai Herbal Compress Massage
- Thai Massage (Nuad Thai)
- NAMT | National Association of Massage Therapists
- NCBTMB | National Cert. Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- Yoga Alliance
* Last updated August 25, 2018. Please read our Info Disclaimer for a complete understanding of this Training Provider detail page.
We do our very best to keep our Training Provider database accurate. Help us by reporting any missing, changed or incorrect information.