We welcome articles about massage and bodywork, about massage training or treatment providers, massage supplies and product providers, retreats and resorts, or any article related to visiting, traveling or studying in Southeast Asia.
Why Sponsored Posts i.e. Guest Posting?
We feel that publishing your article with us is a triple-win:
- Informative for our readers.
- Improved exposure for your website, establishment, product, services, work or professional practice.
- Improved exposure and quality enhancement for our website.
Visit our Collaboration Portfolio to see for yourself with whom we’ve worked with so far.
Who We Are
TraditionalBodywork.com supplies concise and complete information about traditional massage and bodywork modalities, training and treatment providers in Thailand and in the rest of the world, running the largest global website and database in its sort.
- Your article needs to be unique, that is, not previously published somewhere else.
- Your article is and stays your article: you can always ask us to update it, change pictures, or to remove it from our website. We will act on your requests promptly.
- We reserve the right to remove your article from our website if we encounter duplicate content, copyright infringements, or if we find that the article harms the reputation of our website, or for any other reason we find necessary. We will always notify you if such is the case.
- We need 1 lead-picture at a minimum, and 4 images maximum to accompany the article. The lead-picture of the post needs to have a minimum resolution of 800px by 400px and will be displayed in a 2:1 scale. A lead-picture sent in a scale other than 2:1 will be cropped accordingly. Other in-post pictures can have other formats and resolutions.
- We will do final editing on the article, optimizing it for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and checking it on spelling and grammatical errors.
- Please do not use harsh or curse words in your article, we don’t want to “bash,” but surely you can also share critical notes or observations with our readers.
- We will mention your name, activities and (job) occupation if applicable and if you want us to, website, Facebook page, practice or blog Internet addresses for our readers to be able to visit your site(s) or contact you.
- Our articles are published in English, but if you’re not comfortable writing English, know that we are also proficient in French, German, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish and can translate your article to English (without costs) before publishing it.
Finally, if you have any remaining questions or if you’d like to send us an article (and pictures), do so using our email address talk2us (@) traditionalbodywork.com. For pricing, visit our Advertising page.