Photographer: Helissa Grundemann
Number of pictures: 20
Picture sizes: between 1500 and 1600 pixels (longest side)
Picture formats: jpg
Delivery: by download and email
Price: US$ 15 or more if you want.
In this image pack you’ll find a selection of twenty royalty free images taken at the famous Wat Pho temple in Bangkok, Thailand. This set of pictures gives a general impression of the temple complex, stupas, statues, sculptures, and atmosphere.
The size of our pictures (between 1500 and 1600 pixels for the longest side) is ideal for use in presentations, social media, newsletters, common web use such as in blogs, articles, and on websites, for brochures, books, magazines, and high quality prints up to 20cm (7.9 inch) wide.
If you need a higher resolution for a certain photo, please contact us for specifics and pricing.
Click or tap on the photos below to see them in a larger size.
The photos displayed are watermarked by our logo, but after your purchase you will receive the photos without a watermark.
How do you receive this Picture Pack?
We work with Gumroad, a reputable and established digital downloads service provider and payment processor. After buying this Picture Pack you can immediately download the images in JPG format. We will also send you an email with a link to the downloads so that you can re-download the images anytime you’d like to.
Our photos are sold royalty free (pay once, use forever) and can be used personally or professionally for editorial, commercial and promotional purposes, except for the purposes mentioned below:
- Do not use the photos in any unlawful manner, such as pornography or defamation.
- Do not use the photos in any way that deliberately allows downloading, extracting, or redistribution by others.
- Do not use the photos in any trademark, design, logo or other mark.
- Do not use the photos in any goods or products where the photos are the primary value.
- Do not sublicense the photos without the prior written permission of the photographer.