Bristol College of Massage and BodyworkFEATURED ITEMS
Thai Traditional Medicine Assistant Training Courses in Thailand
10 Tips for Choosing the Best Thai Massage School in Thailand
Online Thai Massage Training Courses in Thailand
The Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork is founded in 1986 by Andy Fagg and is a non-profit company. Aim of the college is to offer a person-centred, high quality approach to massage and bodywork at introductory, practitioner and advanced levels.Websites
UK (United Kingdom)
> Training Modalities
- Practitioner Training Programs
- Thai Massage (Nuad Thai)
- CNHC | Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
- GCMT | Council for Soft Tissue Therapies
- MTI | Massage Training Institute
* Last updated October 14, 2018. Please read our Info Disclaimer for a complete understanding of this Training Provider detail page.
We do our very best to keep our Training Provider database accurate. Help us by reporting any missing, changed or incorrect information.